This web site is committed to providing access to information while respecting your privacy. This web site collects no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. We do not give, share, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
Non-personal Information We Record
Upon browsing our website, our operating system will automatically record some general information about your visit.
- The domain for your Internet service provider.
- Your computer’s internet browser—such as "Firefox”, “Safari," or "Internet Explorer ", etc.
- Your computer’s operating system—such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows, etc.
- The date and time you visit our site, and the web pages that you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to this site from another website.
We use this information for statistical analysis. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
Information from E-mail You Send to Us
If you send us an e-mail, the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally identifying information in your e-mail, we may use that information in responding to your request. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. Please send only information necessary to help us process your request.
Information Collected from Interactive Forms
Some of this web site’s pages offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, or organization). All submitted information is only for the express use for the purposes in which it is intended.
If you have questions about this policy, please contact email@example.com